Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,871 (€5,890) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)