Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,159 (元7,280) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)