Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,359 (614 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)