Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨589,400 (8,119 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨408,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)