Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11465 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 343% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,460 (1,120,445 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (36 minutes ago)