Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11797 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 408% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,436 (1,334,552 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)