Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.302 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,280 (元2,395) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)