Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,332 ($579) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)