Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,043 ($6,192) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨342,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)