Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,645 ($517) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)