Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.036 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,958 (5,914 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)