Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨200,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨178,814 (57,368,169 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)