Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,629 (5,182,266 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (24 minutes ago)