Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.053 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,501 (5,239 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)