Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.549 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,412 (5,475 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)