Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨835,524 (¥1,299,595) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨367,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)