Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,858 (﷼ 12,550,974) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (41 minutes ago)