Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨6,980 (﷼ 3,394,711) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (35 minutes ago)