Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00189 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,400 (﷼ 9,184,578) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)