Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨45,174 (﷼ 28,632,942) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)