Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,364 (2,181 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)