Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.912 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,121 (5,071 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)