Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.957 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,654 (5,863 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)