Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.171 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,453 (29,919 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨167,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)