Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.256 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,039 (2,210 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)