Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,877 (¥52,886) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (29 minutes ago)