Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.206 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨377,119 (18,664 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨244,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)