Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,570 (¥41,357) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)