Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨347,228 (¥540,142) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨227,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (41 minutes ago)