Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,181 (¥66,313) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)