Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨302,485 (¥472,511) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨196,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)