Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,587 (66,013 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)