Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24524 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,068 (94,064 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)