Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,909 ($182) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)