Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.867 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,504 ($493) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)