Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06078 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,725 (₩900,312) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)