Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,683 (₩483,651) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)