Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,789 (₩562,307) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (27 minutes ago)