Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,499 in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (19 minutes ago)