Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨39,251 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)