Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,159 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)