Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,987 (₩695,911) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)