Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,346 in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)