Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,562 (₨51,059) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (23 minutes ago)