Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,685 (₨46,321) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (44 minutes ago)