Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,547 (₨31,614) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (37 minutes ago)