Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,745 (₨16,532) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)