Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨40,299 (₨69,058) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)