Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,473 (172 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)