Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨43,091 (元4,221) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)