Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,131 ($523) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)