Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,790 ($312) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)