Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,207 ($437) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)