Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,166 ($502) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)