Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,423 (R$ 1,647) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)