Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,229 (€301) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)