Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,519 (€2,236) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)