Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,465 (469 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)