Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,605 (774 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)