Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,908 (元1,267) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)