Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,090 (Mex$ 7,981) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)