Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,385 (Mex$ 8,211) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)