Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨179,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨162,270 (Mex$ 45,582) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)