Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨941,156 ($13,028) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨572,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)