Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,910 (139,304 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)