Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.816 INR / KYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 133% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,065 (CI$369) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)