Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.661 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,699 (€2,241) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)