Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,468 (15,850 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)