Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.178 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,997 (11,939 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)