Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,590 (4,479 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)