Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,726 (2,120 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)