Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.308 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,294 (3,187 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)