Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,918 (3,137 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)