Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.382 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,850 (1,189 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)