Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,456 (﷼ 42,828,700) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)