Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,594 (﷼ 45,512,491) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)