Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨288,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨265,804 in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)