Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨267,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨248,400 in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)