Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨51,162 in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)