Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.523 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,740 (3,068 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)