Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.601 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,563 (3,293 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,100 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)