Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,333 (﷼ 3,700,420) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)