Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,489 (﷼ 3,219,616) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)