Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04459 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,583 (4,767,089 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)