Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,188 (758,313 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)