Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04145 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,167 (848,447 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)