Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,295 (R$ 832) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)