Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,776 (£204) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)