Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,711 (£420) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)