Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.806 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,715 (£192) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)