Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.021 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨30,949 (E£ 7,696) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)