Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,591 (E£ 2,031) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (28 minutes ago)