Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨66,159 (COL$2,891,827) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)